Happy Easter to all of you!
We had a day of being blessed to attend church and spend the day with our family. We had lunch together and enjoyed the warm weather. Easter egg hunts, rocket launching, playing king of the mountain, digging in the dirt, flying kites, four wheeling and shooting trap. A great day of therapy I'd say. The day was made even better because Summer was able to come be with us for a good portion of the day. I learned that I'm still a country girl at heart despite city living. I think I may have also found a new hobby. I'm by no means any good at shooting a gun. However, it's great for taking care of frustrations - just blow something up. If that doesn't sound redneck, nothing will. The point is we had a really great day today!
All 4 of the kiddos have really struggled in missing Daddy this weekend. We've spent time snuggling and talking about him. Easter marks another first without him. Can you imagine what Easter must be like in heaven?!
One more win today ... my personal IT tech support (my brother) came and whipped my printer problem back in to shape. Bring on Monday! I'm ready to tackle you.
No comments:
Post a Comment