Tuesday, April 28, 2015

We're off!

My last post told you that we were headed to Florida for a little R & R. I was intentional about being with my kids and restricting social media. We had a wonderful time being able to take a break from reality. I took the opportunity to go for a run nearly every morning because there were big people to stay with my little people - not something I get the chance to do at home. The next few posts I'll see what I can do to share some of the ups, downs and periods of reflection we had as we watched how God intervenes for us even when we're not at home.

Loaded up and headed out. Ahead of schedule even!

The little kids thought they were big stuff pulling the luggage.

Excited to ride the airplane.

Florida bound

Selfie!

Being ornery taking her shoes off on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment