Monday, June 8, 2015

Princess Party

Our little family was lucky enough to spend time with family and might as well be family celebrating Princess Ainsleys birthday.  It was wonderful to be surrounded by laughter. I found I spent time reflecting on Danny and celebrating her birthday last year. He bought a horse that was a real pain to put together.  But they laughed their way through it. For whatever reason I find myself still including something in the party in remembrance if him.  I don't broadcast it or even draw attention to it. Mostly it's just for me. I made a jello salad that he loved. It was the only thing he would eat in the last couple of weeks he was living. I guess for me it sort of makes me feel like he was still included.  Wonder what my therapist would say about that? :)
 
Ainsley had a great party and loved being spoiled with gifts and girly things for a change. She got lots of princess stuff and some new clothes. She got a pair of play heels that she loves clomping around the house in. "I just like you mommy!" That girl sure melts my heart.
Princess cupcakes courtesy of Aunt Kara!

Embarrassed by everyone singing to her!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Princess Parties brings the joy, laughter, and happily ever after! We now serve the Twin Cities Metro for Birthdays. princess party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess carriage as centerpiece, pink (or sometime people opt for purple) table runners and balloons. party princess

    ReplyDelete