Sunday, March 1, 2015

Daddy Daughter Dance

Ainsley at 6 months. Daddy on chemo.
They were dancing in the kitchen to the radio -
something that girl still LOVES to do.
 
Tonight is the first Daddy Daughter Dance that Ainsley is old enough to attend. Her daddy sure would have loved the opportunity to have taken her and made those memories. Papaw very willingly stepped in to take her. They had a great time dancing and making crafts. I know I'm biased but she looked so so so pretty dressed up! Danny would be so proud of her! Makes me miss him something fierce tonight because it should have been the two of them making those memories they were both cheated out of. I'm sure thankful that Papaw took her anyway and am glad they've started a tradition for just the two of them. She was super excited to get dressed up and go. She wore the same dress she wore to Daddy's funeral. I know he enjoyed watching her from above.
Ainsley and Papaw ready to go dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment