Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Monday!

I'm excited to report that all 3 kids AND the dog slept ALL night last night!! I kept waking up thinking surely one of them would be stirring soon. We are blessed with the absolute best babysitter. Her family is pretty awesome too. Miss Kelsey and Mr Marc took the kids to a park yesterday. Today Mr Marc took the kids exploring in a creek while Miss Kelsey had an appointment. Then he treated them to ice cream. And Miss Kelsey took them to their first circus tonight!  Miss Melisa brought them all supper tonight as well before they went to the circus. I'm so jealous they've had all this fun. I'm also incredibly thankful that they're surrounded by such love and support. When everyone got home tonight Ainsley preferred Miss Kelsey over her mama. Wow! Tonight as I sit with Ainsley while she falls to sleep I can hear the boys in their beds talking to each other about everything they did today. My heart is sad for the circumstances that landed us here. At the same time my heart is so very content listening to the laughter and memories created today. I know Danny is looking down from above - sad that he's not able to experience these things first hand. I also know he has a huge smile as his face as he's watched his kids the last couple of days in all they've done. He's been nudging Summer too these last few days. Tonight I'm going to bed with a smile on my face...thankful for the 4 little blessings that I have. They're the best gifts Danny could have given to me. 2 girls and 2 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment