Wednesday, July 22, 2015
I am so proud!
Last Tuesday, Summer competed for Henry County Fair Queen. She did an amazing job! I admired her ability to stand in front of a big crowd and publicly speak. Danny would be so proud of the woman she is becoming. She has the biggest heart. She's smart and determined. She's going to do great things in life. She looked the most beautiful I've ever seen her look, despite the horrible heat! Summer Miller, I am so very proud of all you've accomplished in life! I admire how smart you are and love that you don't let others get you down even when they try. I love the friendship and bond we have developed over the last few years. It hasn't always been easy for us but I'm incredibly thankful that you came in to my life nearly 15 years ago. I'm honored to be your step mother. Know that the kids and I will always be here to support you and love you no matter where life's adventures will take you. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment