Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Time for a plan
This summer has been kicking my fanny. Royally. Between ball season and jury duty in May and June I got behind. Catching up seems to be always just slightly beyond my reach. In truth, I've felt like it's just sort of picking up momentum in spiraling out of my control. Recently I shared this concern with a couple of my friends. Funny how sometimes just hearing it from someone else makes it such an easier concept to grasp. Both of these friends gave the same advice without ever being aware of what the other had said. "Addie, why don't you take a day off here and there and let your sitter still come?" What? Wait a second! What a genius idea!!!! Starting next week I have a new plan. I'll work on having a sitter come for just a few hours each week when I'm home so I can dedicate my time to getting back on top of where things need to be. Such a simple concept right? Yet walking through the midst of it, I couldn't see the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment